Gede Bali Tour Guide and Bali Driver shows you the most interesting places in Bali. The prize for a half day tour is 40€ (45USD), a full day tour costs 50€ (55USD) for max. 4 persons. Tour guide, driver, car and fuel are included. You can visit as many places as you want.
Make your choice from “Places to visit”, look at the Tour Examples below, or tell me your ideas and we design your special tour.
- Do you want to see the beautiful landscape with mountains, rugged coastlines and perfect sandy beaches, rice terraces and volcanos?
- Are you interested in our unique culture, which is very spiritual, social, warm-hearted and pictureresque?
- Do you want to visit some of he magnificent temples and palaces and experience traditional ceremonies?
- Maybe you are interested in arts and galleries or would like to buy some nice handcrafts?
- We have plenty of traditional dances and enchanting gamelan music to show you.
- Or are you more into nature walks, horsebackriding, diving or surfing? I can show you the best places.
- Do you like to see the best beaches, famous beaches with all kinds or restaurants and facilities or quiet, less crowded beaches?
- Enjoy the delicious authentic Balinese dishes, maybe you want to join a rural small celebration with „Babi Guling“ (suckling pig)?
- Do you want me to show you my village, get to know my family and learn something about our way of live?
Tirta Gangga, Lempuyang Temple, Ujung Water palace, Tenganan Bali Age Village, White Beach and Besakih Temple.
Ubud Palace, Monkey Forest, Ridgway Walk, Kecak Dance (additional cost for entrance tickets), Tohpati Village (Batik hand weaver art) & Celuk Village (gold and silver art) & Mas Village (wood carver art), Waterfall at Tegenungan.
Before go to Kintamani you can see rice terraces in Tegalalang Village and where you should taste the flavour of bali coffee and get lunch in Kintamani hill while enjoy the panorama of the most active volcano and the biggest lake in Bali called Batur (you can also climb Mount Batur).